Founded in 1986, Sherbiny Group has consistently grown and evolved, diversifying its operations to enter new industries and broaden its product or service offerings.
- This strategic diversification has helped the company increase its revenue streams and solidify its position as one of the leading manufacturer of industrial solutions in Saudi Arabia.
- The company is actively expanding its operations and increasing its market share in the industrial sector.
- Sherbiny Group has established locations in strategic international markets, including Bahrain, Dubai, Dusseldorf, Budapest, and Houston, to support its growth. These locations serve as bases of operation and support centers for the company's business in Saudi Arabia.
- In addition, the Saudi Made initiative is integral to the company's strategic growth plan domestically and globally. The government-led initiative promotes the development and growth of domestic industries, particularly in the manufacturing sector. By participating in this initiative, Sherbiny Group can access new opportunities and resources to support its growth.
- Furthermore, the company aims in the future to list on the Tadawul stock exchange, the leading stock exchange in Saudi Arabia.
We aim to be the leading Saudi company first in the Kingdom, then in the world.