- Our Company
- Registration Information
- Local Assembly & Manufacturing
Electrical & Instrumentation Equipment
- © 2018 Sherbiny
- Life Safety Solutions
- Fluid Handling Systems
- Explosion Proof Solutions
- Engineering Services
- Mining Solutions
- Storage Tank Solutions
- Critical Power Solutions
- Process Heating & Air Pollution Solutions
- Technical Service & Support
- Continuous Flow Pumps
- Positive-Displacement Pumps
- Samplers & Sample Conditioning
- Overpressure Protection
- Turbines & Generators
- Connection Components & Couplings
At Sherbiny, we place our family values at the core of our business. We know that long term partnerships and success can only come about from the highest levels of trust and integrity. We are constantly investing in the best products, talent, and local manufacturing to maintain the high standards of quality and service our customers deserve. Those values are what has enabled us to become one of the leading industrial solutions and equipment providers in Saudi Arabia for over three decades. The Sherbiny team is comprised of experts that are ready to give you the local expertise that you need. Our innovative solutions are harmonies of premium equipment and local service with full coverage of Saudi Arabia. You can always be guaranteed that Sherbiny will be your guiding light, your trusted shield, and your local partner.
Mohammed Hassan Sherbiny
Founder & CEO
- Mohammed Sherbiny founded Sherbiny in 1986, and has continued to bring innovation and excellence to the Industrial market in Saudi Arabia ever since. Mr. Sherbiny has instilled a sense of honor and family values upon his company which still hold true today.
- Under Mr. Sherbiny's direction, Sherbiny grew into one of the largest and most trusted distributors & manufacturer representatives in the GCC.
- Mr. Sherbiny previously served as Vice President and member of the Board of Directors at Tig-Tesco, as well as being an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Lockheed Corporation earlier in his career.
- Mr. Sherbiny earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University
Majed M. Sherbiny
Chief Commercial & Operations Officer
- Majed is the Chief Commercial and Operating Officer at Sherbiny. Overseeing the operations of the organization. He is responsible for overseeing the company’s strategy and international expansion plans.
- Under the direction of Majed, the company opened its engineering center in Budapest, Hungary in March 2015. He also initiated the negotiations and the registration of Joint Venture Companies between Sherbiny and multiple international equipment manufacturers to build manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia following the country’s initiative to localize technology and industry.
- Previously, Majed was appointed VP of Sherbiny for Commerce in 2010 focusing the strategic direction of the company and carried out the strategic plan through oversight of operations and the development of functional roles.
- From 2005 till 2010 he served as Business Development Manager, successfully doubling the network of customers and found new partners from Europe and the USA.
- In 2005 Majed graduated from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University with a BSc in Chemistry. He speaks fluent Arabic and English.
Sherbiny is committed to providing high quality products and services for the manufacturing industries by infusing our wisdom of the past with the innovation of tomorrow.
Sherbiny recognizes that quality is an integral part of the management function and are committed to improving the quality of our services. We are focused on continuous improvement towards achieving the highest quality standards possible.
Sherbiny is committed to protecting the environment throughout all our business operations and activities. We are ISO 14001:2015 certified. We pride ourselves on family values and strongly believe in creating a better world for our future generations.
Sherbiny is committed to ensuring that all business operations are conducted in a manner that eliminates hazards, reduces risks, and helps guarantee a safe working environment.
Sherbiny maintains an ISO 9001 : 2015 certification to ensure quality throughout business operations. We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our valued customers and are committed to a program of continuous improvement.
Sherbiny is committed to protecting the environment and creating a better world for future generations. We are committed to reducing waste, using materials efficiently, reducing paper usage, and implementing numerous methods to make more efficient use of electricity.
- Saudi Aramco Maintenance Forum - Certificate Of Appreciation
- Sabic - Outstanding Supplier Recognition Awards
- Sadaf - Outstanding Achievement in the On-Time Delivery of Quality Material.
Sherbiny has a long and cherished history with General Monitors (MSA).
- Number One Representative Middle East 2017
- Number One Representative Middle East 2009
- Number One Representative Middle East 2007
- Production For Life 2011
- Outstanding Sales Award Middle East 2012
Sherbiny has been an outstanding partner and exclusive representative for Sundyne as well as other brands in the Accudyne family since 1986.
- Outstanding Overall Performance Award
- Committed to develop and deliver expert, innovative technical services and rapid quality solutions which open new horizons for clients.
- Exceptional performance and contribution 2010
- Outstanding Overall Performance Award 1997