- Our Company
- Registration Information
- Local Assembly & Manufacturing
Electrical & Instrumentation Equipment
- © 2018 Sherbiny Holdings
- Life Safety Solutions
- Fluid Handling Systems
- Engineering Services
- Mining Solutions
- Storage Tank Solutions
- Critical Power Solutions
- Process Heating & Air Pollution Solutions
- Technical Service & Support
- Continuous Flow Pumps
- Positive-Displacement Pumps
- Samplers & Sample Conditioning
- Overpressure Protection
- Turbines & Generators
- Connection Components & Couplings
Positive Displacement Pumps
Sherbiny offers API 675 pumps & accessories for a variety of positive displacement operations, as well as full service of said pumps. These are controlled volume pumps and pump units that are often used in the Oil & Gas, Power & Water, as well as Petrochemical industries.
- Controlled volume (variable stroke)
- Hydraulic diaphragm
- Packed plunger
- High precision and consistent accuracy
- Economical use of expensive chemicals.
- Allows for optimal system performance.
- Dosing & Metering
- Can handle corrosive, abrasive, or gaseous fluids.
Sherbiny offers API674 pumps & accessories for a variety of positive displacement operations, as well as full service of said pumps. These pumps are often used for slop pumps, mud pumps, and high pressure injection applications.
- Fixed stroke
- Move fluids efficiently
- Robust, field-proven technology
- Maximum performance in minimal space
- Accurate and reliable
- Self-tightening seal minimizes leaking
Air Operated Double-Diaphragm Pumps
Sherbiny offers Air operated double-diaphragm pumps to handle operations where smooth transfer of abrasive, solids-containing and vicious media is needed.
- Compact and efficient
- Various cast materials available such as aluminum or stainless steel
- Pneumatic drive
- Easy to transport
- Easy to set up
- Minimal maintenance (no lubrication needed)
- Self priming and submersible