- Our Company
- Registration Information
- Local Assembly & Manufacturing
Electrical & Instrumentation Equipment
- © 2018 Sherbiny Holdings
- Life Safety Solutions
- Fluid Handling Systems
- Engineering Services
- Mining Solutions
- Storage Tank Solutions
- Critical Power Solutions
- Process Heating & Air Pollution Solutions
- Technical Service & Support
- Continuous Flow Pumps
- Positive-Displacement Pumps
- Samplers & Sample Conditioning
- Overpressure Protection
- Turbines & Generators
- Connection Components & Couplings
A family-owned organization, built on principles of trust and transparency, integrity and innovation. Sherbiny is
renowned for the development of world-class technologies, market-leading products, solutions, and outstanding
service benefiting customers in Saudi Arabia, the GCC region, and Central-Eastern Europe.
The Sherbiny array of expertise is delivered through five divisions: Commerce, Industrial Services, Systems Integration, Environmental Solutions, and Engineering Services.
Our team is composed of experts in their respective fields and share one common philosophy - a constant drive for innovation and excellence. A focus on strong family values and heritage has enabled Sherbiny Holdings to become one of the most successful companies in the region.
Sherbiny has been providing our clients with mechanical, electrical & instrumentation equipment and services in the Industrial, Power, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, and Water Industries for over 30 years.
Mohammed Hassan Sherbiny
Founder & CEO
- Mohammed Sherbiny founded Sherbiny in 1986, and has continued to bring innovation and excellence to the Industrial market in Saudi Arabia ever since. Mr. Sherbiny has instilled a sense of honor and family values upon his company which still hold true today.
- Under Mr. Sherbiny's direction, Sherbiny grew into one of the largest and most trusted distributors & manufacturer representatives in the GCC.
- Mr. Sherbiny previously served as Vice President and member of the Board of Directors at Tig-Tesco, as well as being an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Lockheed Corporation earlier in his career.
- Mr. Sherbiny earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University
Majed M. Sherbiny
Chief Commercial & Operations Officer
- Majed is the Chief Commercial and Operating Officer at Sherbiny Holdings. Overseeing the operations of the organization. He is responsible for overseeing the company’s strategy and international expansion plans.
- Under the direction of Majed, the company opened its engineering center in Budapest, Hungary in March 2015. He also initiated the negotiations and the registration of Joint Venture Companies between Sherbiny Holdings and multiple international equipment manufacturers to build manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia following the country’s initiative to localize technology and industry.
- Previously, Majed was appointed VP of Sherbiny for Commerce in 2010 focusing the strategic direction of the company and carried out the strategic plan through oversight of operations and the development of functional roles.
- From 2005 till 2010 he served as Business Development Manager, successfully doubling the network of customers and found new partners from Europe and the USA.
- In 2005 Majed graduated from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University with a BSc in Chemistry. He speaks fluent Arabic and English.
Deputy Chief Commercial & Operations Officer
- Mohammed is the Deputy Chief Commercial and Operating Officer at Sherbiny Holdings assisting in overseeing the operations of the organization as well as the strategy, human resources, and international expansion plans of Sherbiny.
- Mohammed started as a Human Resources Manager in 2008. After that, he worked as Business Director until 2016.
- In 2005 Mohammed graduated from King Faisal University in Dammam , Saudi Arabia as a Planning Engineer and in 2017 he obtained a Business Management degree as a second major from the same University. He speaks fluent Arabic and English.
Stuart J. Winwood
CFO & Chief Consultant
- Stuart is CFO and Chief Consultant of the Sherbiny organization, responsible for all financial affairs and for leading the Strategy & Development Office to deliver business improvement projects.
- Prior to joining Sherbiny, he served in a number of senior executive roles including COO for Global Banking Corporation (GBCORP), CFO for Tamweel (UAE) and CFO for Saudi Hollandi Bank.
- These roles followed a 20-year career with Ernst & Young in the Middle East providing audit and consulting expertise to international companies, banks and family-owned businesses culminating in the leading role as Transition Manager for Saudi Telecom’s pre-IPO implementation of Oracle ERP.
- Stuart is a UK-qualified Chartered Accountant having served articles in London after graduating in business studies from MidKent College and working as a group accountant for Leo Burnett Inc.’s UK headquarters.
Dr. John M. Jurisich
General Manager, Sales & Marketing
- John joined Sherbiny in November 2016. He Currently serves as General Manager of Sales and Marketing for Sherbiny.
- Previously, John was Sales and Marketing Director for Oil States International, Inc. Well Site Services division from 2011 to 2016, responsible for sales and marketing strategy that grew business from $420 million to over $620 million during that period.
- John served as Sales and Marketing Director for Oil States International, Inc. Accommodation business from 2006 to 2011, managing the sales, marketing, and business development functions in USA, Mexico, Central / South America land and offshore accommodation businesses.
- He has also lived and worked in Ecuador, served in the US Army Reserves, and has owned and operated a seafood (oyster) distribution business in his native town of New Orleans, LA.
- John has earned his BSc & MBA in Marketing, and holds a Doctorate in Business Administration. He also speaks fluent Spanish.
- Brian joined Sherbiny in February 2014, originally serving as Head of HR and Administration, subsequently promoted to the role of Operations Director, responsible for the management of shared services with the exception of finance.
- With over 28 years senior leadership experience including Group HR Director of a successful Management Buy-Out team in the UK, Brian moved to the Middle East in 2007 and, prior to joining Sherbiny, served as HR Director with DHL Express (Middle East, North Africa and Turkey), Cape plc (Gulf Region) and WorleyParsons, Arabia.
- Brian is a corporate member of the Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) attained at Napier University of Edinburgh.
Projects & Technical Director
- Peter joined Sherbiny in March 2014 to provide support in Power & Desalination Business expansion. He currently is handling the Projects and Technical Department Activities.
- Peter previously worked at KHUH Hospital Cyclotron project development, as well as Maintenance Manager at HPC Bahrain, Marafiq, and SWCC Jubail.
- Peter also worked at Bechtel Corporation in San Francisco, USA where he was involved in multiple Refinery project development as well as nuclear power plant engineering projects. Peter also served as an Air Force Lieutenant in Czechoslovakia.
- He graduated from TU Kosice, MSc of Mechanical Engineering, Air Force Academy Brno Czechoslovakia, and LEED AP (O&M) USA.
Sherbiny maintains an ISO 9001 : 201 certification to ensure quality throughout business operations.
- Saudi Aramco Maintenance Forum - Certificate Of Appreciation
- Sabic - Outstanding Supplier Recognition Awards
- Sadaf - Outstanding Achievement in the On-Time Delivery of Quality Material.
- Tuthill Corporation Award
- Achieving more than $1,000,000 in sales.
Sherbiny has a long and cherished history with General Monitors (MSA).
- Number One Representative Middle East 2017
- Number One Representative Middle East 2009
- Number One Representative Middle East 2007
- Production For Life 2011
- Outstanding Sales Award Middle East 2012
Sherbiny has been an outstanding partner and exclusive representative for Sundyne as well as other brands in the Accudyne family since 1986.
- Outstanding Overall Performance Award
- Committed to develop and deliver expert, innovative technical services and rapid quality solutions which open new horizons for clients.
- Exceptional performance and contribution 2010
- Outstanding Overall Performance Award 1997